Frog Con 2022 Tote bag

Regular Price
Sale Price
Regular Price
Unit Price
- +

Commemorate your experience at Frog Con 2022 with this limited-edition tote bag! 

  • Bag (outer dimensions): 36cm x 33cm
  • Inner Pocket: 17cm x 14.5cm
  • Inside size: 30cm x 30cm
  • Comes with handles and a detachable, extendable strap; the strap extends up to roughly 1m or 39 inches
  • Comes with a zipper across the top of the bag
  • Made of 12oz 100% cotton canvas in natural cream colour

70% of profits go to Amphibian Survival Alliance to help conserve frogs worldwide. The other 30% goes towards ila to compensate her work for Frog Con 

Please note: This item is on preorder and will not ship out until at least February 2023. These images are only mockups and will not completely represent the final product. 

Orders close after Oct 23.